Sunday, January 17, 2010

it has been too long....

It has been a while since I have been on to whisk and willow, and with the start of the new year, I figured I am going to be more diligent about keeping up with the blogs. This is just a primer, there is more to come...baking is still pretty fantastic, the beauty and creativity that is a part of the process is so satisfying. I realize quite often just how lucky I am to wake up every morning and go to work to bake. TO BAKE!! Not only to bake, but to bake what I want to be as creative as I like...which as I write I realize I need to take more advantage of. This year I will start logging all the sweat (and savory) treats that I produce and sharing them with you all. Here's to an inspiring New Year!








j.may

No comments:

Post a Comment